1.25 green acres, Main House, Guest House, other amenities in
Unspoiled artist's coastal colony, fishing village with expats, cultural center, more peaceful than Puerto Vallarta or Acapulco
Lush, serene, many fruit trees, mango, papaya, palms, abundant water, a hop & a skip to the beach
Ideal for a family compound center, retreat, retirement, resort, corporate retreat, ...plenty of space to add buildings to rent out
1.25 acre (53,820 sq. ft, 5,000 square meters)
- Quick walk to the pristine nearly empty white sand beach, sparkling Pacific Ocean Peaceful, private, secluded and spacious.
- Many uses, ample expansion: plenty of room to build palapas or casitas. This stretch of the Baja coast is just beginning to attract multimillion dollar mansions along the coast, Field-to-Table organic gourmet restaurants, surfing, international retirees and vacationers. Excellent airport and new highway from Cabo San Lucas.
- Hall used for Aikido dojo, yoga and meditation, groups of international visitors the last 10 years.
- 3 water tank reserves: 10,000L, 1,100L and 750L, plenty of water for large groups. Excellent drinking water direct from the mountains, to City of Todos Santos
- 2 bedrooms, 4 baths, great room at treetop level
- 2 kitchens, dining, garden dining & fireplace
- 2 separate men's and women's showers; dressing rooms
- Compound enclosed by concrete wall, gate.
- Fee-simple title. Fideicomiso title: a 50-year perpetually renewable and transferable Bank Trust through which foreigners acquire irrevocable and absolute ownership rights to property in Mexico. This Trust is the legal equivalent for fee-simple ownership and is provided specifically for non-nationals to own coastal and border property.
- Open to trade or exchange $895,950