Exceptional business and/or home opportunity in beautiful and serene Mindo, Ecuador. The property is centrally located--4 blocks from Mindo’s town square. The property is immaculately maintained. The first floor was used as a clinic, but can be used as a hostel, restaurant or other business. The second floor has a kitchen, dining and living area. There are 4 bedrooms each with a private bath. A covered balcony surrounds the entire second floor with a covered patio off the kitchen.
The building is surrounded by guayaba trees and beautiful flower gardens. A wide variety of birds are frequent visitors. There is an out building that has been used as a waiting area and a kitchen.
Mindo is located 2 hours west of Quito. It is in the cloud forest at 4200 feet of elevation and is one of the most biologically diverse ecoregions in the world. Mindo is famous as a bird watchers’ destination and thousands of tourists are attracted to the stunning waterfalls and outdoor recreation. The temperature varies between 60 o F (15.5 o C) and 80 o F (26.6 o C) year round. To enjoy more information about Mindo see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindo,_Ecuador
- Ground floor area: 225 m 2 (2,421 sq. feet)
- Second floor area: 225 m 2 (2,421 sq. feet)
- Lot size: 1,283 m 2 (13,810 sq. feet)
- Construction type: concrete floors and columns, non-supporting interior and exterior brick walls; designed with sufficient reinforcement to withstand earthquakes
- Second floor bedrooms: 4, each with private full bath
- Ground floor bathrooms: 1 full bath and 3 half-baths
- Roof: concrete
- Floor covering: tile throughout building
- Year built: 2012
- City utilities: water, electricity and a large cistern with a pressure tank
- Internet and cable TV: available from private vendors
- Bottled gas: stove and hot water
- HVAC: none needed
- Appliances included: stove, refrigerator, washing machine, dryer
We welcome talking with you about this beautiful property.
Mark Marquardt (1-919-260-7055), email@example.com
Rebecca Young-Marquardt (1-919-260-1577), firstname.lastname@example.org
In Mindo, please contact:
Claire Viens (593 096 742 1442), email@example.com