They knew they couldn't afford to retire in California…
But Today, Deby and Chuck Are Living Their Dream Retirement in Costa Rica
Beach, Mountain, Lake, City and Country Living…
Quality, Low-Cost Quality Healthcare…
For $2,000 a Month or Less, You Can Do the Same
Costa Rica ticks almost all the boxes on anyone's retirement checklist:
- Conveniently close to home—With many direct flights to two international airports (and a third in the works), it's close to the U.S. and Canada, (less than three hours from Miami).
- Excellent weather—From the temperate Central Valley to the beautiful tropical beaches, there's a climate for everyone.
- Top-quality healthcare—The World Health Organization praises Costa Rica for its health care system, and has ranked it better than the U.S., despite spending 87 percent less on healthcare per capita.
- The most stable democracy in Latin America—No other country has the peaceful history and democratic stability of Costa Rica (and no army)!
- All the comforts of home—modern shopping malls and world-class hospitals. Reliable high-speed Internet is available just about everywhere.
- Low, low taxes—You'll pay zero income taxes on foreign-earned income. If you buy a home in Costa Rica, your annual property taxes will be little more than $200-$500 in most cases. And there's no capital gains tax!
- With one of the world's lowest poverty indexes and a high standard of living, Costa Rica offers a surprisingly low cost of living.